Ansible role to manage Jenkins Job Builder
- License: Apache License, Version 2.0
- Documentation: https://ansible-role-jenkins-job-builder.readthedocs.org
- Source: https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/ansible-role-jenkins-job-builder
- Bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ansible-role-jenkins-job-builder
Jenkins Job Builder takes simple descriptions of Jenkins jobs in YAML or JSON format and uses them to configure Jenkins. You can keep your job descriptions in human readable text format in a version control system to make changes and auditing easier.
See bindep.txt for role dependencies.
Package repository index files should be up to date before using this role, we do not manage them.
# Name of the user to be used. # Default: root jenkins_job_builder_user_name: root # Name of the group to be used. # Default: root jenkins_job_builder_user_group: root
- name: Install jenkins job builder hosts: jenkins roles: - ansible-role-jenkins-job-builder